Wednesday 8 June 2011

FIRST POST! >:)

Finallyyyyyyyyyy. I hav created my own blog! Hurray! Lol :D This is my very first post on my blog and I'm really keen on expressing what I feel right now. Creating the blog was more complicated than I thought, there were a lot of stuffs to put on OVER AND OVER again, so I quit. But, tried it again on the next day and guess what? I did it! My first blog, and post! :) Hahaha. Anyway, hello there everybody! For the second time, the name is RICCI MARRI T. SEBASTIAN, the time is NOW, and you know what? I'm reaaaaaally tired. There were a lot of things to be done here and it's exhausting. Tomorrow's the 4th day of school and I'm planning to go there early although I'm quite sure I'm not going to be able to. It's very hot in our classroom and far, but out of all those bad things, it's really quite fun 'cuz all of my friends are there and we're all on the same table. I wish that's our permanent seats and classroom xD! Anyway, I got to go now guise, I need to send my URL to sir Esporas and post my assignment, and REVIEW! Kbye GOODNIGHT!

--Ricci :">

No comments:

Post a Comment